After first reporting the newest addition to the Swoosh’s already impressive basketball shoe line-up, the Nike Zoom Rize is now available.
Official tech specs include:
- Engineered mesh and synthetic materials are lightweight, durable and supportive
- Mid-high design provides ankle support
- Slightly asymmetrical lacing
- Tongue and heel pull tabs for easy on and off
- ”NIKE” perforated in the heel counter
- Large Nike Zoom Air cushioning under the foot provides responsiveness
- Vulcanized midsole
- Rubber outsole offers traction on the court
Arriving in an Atlanta Hawks inspired colorway, white, red orbit, and aurora green accent the sneakers, while an embossed triangular print makes up the rear synthetic heel counter.
The Nike Zoom Rize is now available only at Dick’s Sporting Goods for $140 USD. Let us know what you think of these in the comments below, and be sure to keep it locked here for the earliest updates on the Swoosh’s newest basketball shoe.
h/t: Dicks Sporting Goods.